Prospan® by Helixia®
Prospan® by Helixia® provides effective relief for people aged 12 and up.
- 100 ml
- 200 ml
Made from premium dried ivy leaf extract
Proven to be effective in clinical trials
Now in two flavours: Honey and Menthol
*Does not contain Honey
FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE
Dye-free, alcohol-free, gluten-free, sucrose-free
Why choose a naturally sourced cough syrup?
Naturally sourced. Clinically proven. Prospan® by Helixia® is an excellent option if you want to be tough on your symptoms—without being hard on your system.
Prospan® by Helixia® is clinically proven to help:
- Relieve cough symptoms without causing drowsiness
- Loosen mucus and phlegm to free up airways and aid in productive coughing
It’s also known to:
- Have a taste that adults won’t run screaming from (Hey, kids aren’t the only ones with taste buds). Have you tried the new Menthol flavour yet?
- Make everyone a little less needy (This goes for big kids of all of ages—including husbands)
Do you have chronic bronchitis?
In addition to treating coughs, Prospan® by Helixia® helps improve the respiratory function of adults with chronic bronchitis.
Did you know?
Babies, toddlers and preschoolers get sick 8 to 10 times a year. For kindergartners, that number can rise to 12 times a year. Teens and adults tend to get sick 2 to 4 times a year. The bottom line—we all need to be prepared!
How does dried ivy leaf extract work?
1 Dried ivy leaf extract, the active ingredient in Prospan® by Helixia®, liquefies the sticky mucus trapped in the airways of the lungs.
2 It then acts as an expectorant, allowing the mucus to be coughed up more easily.
3 The air passages relax and widen. As a result, it helps you breathe better.
Measuring the road to better health.
100 ml and 200 ml formats:
Use enclosed measuring cup.
Take 5 ml (1 tsp.) 3 times daily for at least 1 week.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
All clear to use as directed
100 ml and 200 ml bottles with enclosed measuring cups
- Active ingredient: 7 mg/ml extract of dried ivy leaves (Hedera helix L.) Extraction ratio of 5-7.5:1 (equivalent to 35–52.5 mg of dried ivy leaves).
- Other ingredients: Purified water, sorbitol, flavour, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
Used as an expectorant to help relieve coughs and loosen mucus and phlegm.
Directions for use
Take Prospan® by Helixia® for at least 1 week or longer depending on the nature and severity of your condition. It is recommended to keep taking Prospan® by Helixia® for 2–3 days after your symptoms have disappeared. Please refer to the above chart for proper dosage by age.
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not use it if you are allergic to ivy, sorbitol or any of the other ingredients in Prospan® by Helixia®.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a healthcare professional before taking Prospan® by Helixia®.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- In the event of persistent symptoms like fever, shortness of breath, or purulent or bloody expectancy, consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- May cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and/or abdominal and epigastric (in the upper middle part of the abdomen) pain in some patients.
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have any side effects or if your symptoms persist or worsen.
Recommended storage conditions
Store at room temperature. Can be used for up to 6 months after the bottle has been opened.